środa, 9 marca 2016

petals

Rzęsa to gąsienica
Przekształciła się w motyla
W jedno ulotne
Spojrzenie które
Wyfrunęło
O poranku
I osiadło
Na nieznanych
Górskich kwiatach
Chcę dotknąć to ustami
I ucałować jak prawdę

.........
This eyelash is a caterpillar
That transformed into a butterfly
Into a single
Transitory look
That flew away
At the break of dawn
And it settled down
On unknown
Mountain flowers
I want to touch it with my lips
And kiss it like truth


......


Your hair run
Like a herd of Wild horses
And cascades of leaves
On the plains of my Memory
There grows a tree
There sprouts your heartbeat
And my fingers touch
The Old man's dream




......


That night
When I went to sleep
Under her warmth
I was then multiplied
In the realm of imagination
I became colorful skies
And she a revolving sun
I became an insect
Laying his eggs under the willow
And my children were born
And fall on the earth
Like ripe lemons
That remind me me of that
Shining instants



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz